Pages

5.19.2010

So yeah...

I am working on getting my California post done. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. 
So 2 thoughts for the evening. 

(#1)

I read this today:

The Utah Valley University (UVU) ballroom dance team competed against Rutgers University Tuesday night on Dancing with the Stars. (online story)
 
I just thought this was random. I went to UVU and my last name used to be Rutgers. 
Now it would have been really crazy of I knew how to dance...ha. 
(#2)
Fire alarms are sooo much louder when you are in the tile floored bathroom at a school.  
Just trust me on this.  

Oh, and I cut my hair. A lot. Like it used to go down to the back of my bra (random description I know) and now it is above my shoulders. It's a nice change.

That's all.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for hair changes!! I have wanted to do something different but everyone tells me to keep it long & blonde, and so I do!! I can't take the plunge :( I probably never will! Post a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, can't wait to see a pic! I bet it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey's was way too intense for me! I kept saying to myself it is just T.V. this is not real! I couldn't go to sleep...

    I think I know what your surprise is and good luck working on it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List