Random story. When David and I were dating we had a discussion once about which was cooler, California or Texas. We decided to think of songs that were about Texas and California...and whoever had more won. I don't think we ever declared a winner...maybe because I was adamant about the fact California was better. Ha. Anytime I hear a song about either I think of that.
Oh, and last night David was looking at the blog and pointed out a mis-spelling. Apparently it is cul-de-sac...not cold-a-sac. Ha. I just spelled it how I say it! Oops. Well, he has always been the smarter one in this family.
I saw this earlier this week, and for some reason it just really clicked with me. It was seriously like a switch went off. Pretty simple, but I guess I just needed to hear it. So I must share:

HAVE FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think CA is cooler! :)
i love things we forget blog...its one of my faves! Have fun on your trip!
ReplyDeleteAs usual Ash you make me laugh through the tears I'm sheding as you drove away a while ago. Yes, your trip was so fast but also so fun...you "Boy Chested girl". Maybe your blog should be "A Boy... A Boy Chested Girl...and a Blog"! For those who want to know more...that's up to Ash if she wants to share. I also think Ca is cooler...weather wise that is. As far as "Real Cool", I don't think either Cali or Texas wins there! I love you sweetheart and can't wait to see you again. Where that will be we don't know but then that keeps us in suspense...will it be Cali, Texas, Ma, DC, Georgia???? It doesn't really matter to me as long as we can see each other. I love you! Mom
ReplyDeleteI'd never seen the we forget blog. That's super cute. Have fun in CA!
ReplyDelete