I am glad it is almost the weekend. Well, except that I have to work from 3:00pm to 1:00am tomorrow. Yes, 1:00am. We (work) are taking our seniors to Austin for dinner and a play. Should be pretty fun. And next week I am working Monday, then taking the rest of the week off. And it is a 3 day weekend. I will be working on something special. I will share what later. But get excited.
.....
Oh, and I took a pic of myself (awkward) if you want to see my hair.
I really like it.
Before and After
.....
Ever since I went to CA for just 4 days I got behind on my shows. I have also had something going every night this week and some house guests...so I am more behind. I normally enjoy watching TV, but catching up is almost burdensome. I did watch the Grey's Anatomy finale last night. I have watched the show since the beginning and really like it . The finale was CRAZY! It was scary and sad and I was crying and yelling at the TV and almost having an anxiety attack. Seriously, it was almost too much. I'm sure other Grey's fans will agree.
.....
I only have one pic so far to share of Julie and Vivi's visit. Vivian is such a cutie. Hopefully we will get some more pics before they go back to Utah.
Oh, and one more picture for now. We were over at David's mom's house and I had to snap a pic of this. It is his sister Lorna (18) asleep with her mom. Too cute!
Well. Have a lovely weekend.




Ahh, Lorna and mom--that is the sweetest thing. Reminds me of the book Love You Forever. And viv too, what a cutie. And your hair! All cute pictures. haha
ReplyDeleteLove your hair Ash! I knew I would! :) Grey's was CRAZY!!! I just watched it yesterday. Cam scared the crap out of me while I was watching it because I was so into it! Intense for sure!
ReplyDeletelove that new hair cut of yours!! too fun! and I hope all the cleaning and hard work is almost done! then you can have a BALL in dallas!
ReplyDeletelots of love! good luck!
xoxo
melis