Pages

5.28.2010

One two three four tell me that you love me more...

Is it funny to wish ourselves a happy anniversary? 
Oh well. Yesterday we celebrated anniversary #4.

I love love. I love how love is always growing. That you can say at different points in life that you have never loved the person more than you do right now...and mean it each time. That even though there are days where you are a little off...love bounces back quickly. My office at work has 6 pictures of me and David in it. Probably looks a little silly to some. But he is my love and my family. And the pictures make me smile. Hopefully in not too long we have a third to be in pictures with us. But for now it has been fun just being the two of us.  
Oh, and I love that we got married on a holiday weekend. Makes it easy to take a quick trip to celebrate.

See....am I obsessed??? j/k
 
here:
IMAG0090.jpg
here:
IMAG0091.jpg
here:
IMAG0092.jpg
and here...
 IMAG0093.jpg
 
More pictures to come next week of our weekend celebration. Anyways...here is to many many more anniversaries...
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So does that mean you won't be at church on Sunday?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see all your pics! Glad you two are happy, and happy to have you in the family. Have a great weekend in the big "D"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anni! That time capsule is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see any of your pics. :( Hope you had a great anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ashley,
    What a gift for writing. Whenever I read your blogs they put a smile on my face and joy in my heart. Thanks for blessing my life with your contagious optimism and humor. I pray that the Lord will soon bless you and David with children as I know you will make a wonderful "mommy and daddy". I will always cherish the memories from your wedding and feel so grateful to have been there. Happy Anniversary!
    Love, Auntie M

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List