Pages

2.06.2009

25 rAnDoM things about me!

#1. I listen to Kid Kraddik in the morning on the radio every morning. I hate when they play music...I just want to listen to them!
#2. I have had the same car since I was in high school. 1995 Hyundai Elantra. Up until recently, I really liked my car. Now its falling apart! {As David would say...use it up, wear it out, make do, or do without}. His boss says that and it drives me nuts every time he tells me that! :)
#3. I love getting the mail everyday. I just need to know whats in there! I usually have my mail key ready (its on a separate key chain) before I turn into our sub-division.
#4. When I was younger and in HS my hair would not hold curl. It would seriously be flat before went to 1st period!
#5. I have never mowed a lawn...and I never will. {If I learn now...I might actually have to do it one day. No thanks!}
#6. I had kidney stones about 3 years ago. It took them MONTHS to figure out what they were. I had a awful pain in my left side and they said kidney stones wouldn't cause that. I went to so many kinds of Dr's. After many CT scans and X-rays and 1 good Dr....they finally figured it out! I had them blasted! Take that!
#7. I lose bobby pins so easily. I don't know where they all go!
#8. I don't think I have a good memory. I don't remember things from the past very easily...especially from when I was young. My grandpa tells stories from like 50 years ago...I can't remember what i did last weekend. j/k. BUT I remember where everything is in my house and my office. Probably because I put it there.
#9. When I open a biscuit container {The ones you tear apart and they pop} I HAVE to wear oven mitts or put towels on my hands. Sometimes I will try to just have one hand covered...but I can't do it. I don't know when this started. But I think it is going to slice my hand open.
#10. The last book I read all the way through was Stori Telling by Tori Spelling. She is so funny! I am in the middle of the 3rd twilight book... Eat, Pray, Love...Queen of Babble...and the BOM. I think I start to many books at one time.
#11. I use Google Reader to read blogs. I love it. Check it out!
#12. I love to make to do lists. When I do something that was not on the list...I add it...then cross it off.
#13. I love presents. Sure...getting them is great...but I really love giving them. I get SO excited about them. Then when the person opens it they are never as excited as I was to give it to them...and then it just doesn't feel the same.
#14. If I don't pick out my outfit the night before...I WILL be late! {I'll probably be late even if I picked my outfit out...but I will be really late if I don't} Sometimes I just sit on the floor and stair at my clothes...what to wear.
#15. I eat my gum. So I try not to chew it a lot. It started in HS. I would be in class...my stomach would growl...so I would take little pieces off at a time and eat them. I CANT STOP!!! Before I know it my gum is gone. I don't believe that I have a big wad of gum in my stomach though. I did throw a couple pieces of gum away last week...so I'm doing better.
#16. I am not a breakfast person. {This probably caused #15}. I am just not hungry. So I have a breakfast shake. But I can't do food usually.
#17. I love Downy Wrinkle Releaser. I use it every day.
#18. I have never bought or sold anything on E-bay. Its kind of ironic because that's how David made a living when I met him and until a year ago...he sold coins on eBay.
#19. I hate bar soap. If there is no liquid soap...I will just use shampoo.
#20. I try to win stuff on the radio all the time...and I never do.
#21. I love purses...and big ones. Last time I cleaned my closet...I told myself I didn't need anymore. I thin I have bought 2 since then. Oops!
#22. My siblings and I took acting lessons when we were little. We had head shots and everything.
#23. I'm not a water person. The few times I wore my swim suit last summer...I didn't even get wet!
#24. I fall asleep almost every time we watch a movie. Not in the theatre...but at home. Its rare when I stay awake.
#25. I am a TV junkie! I'm so glad we have DVR.

4 comments:

  1. Love your answers! It just reaffirmed to me that we have so much in common!(We are half sisters after all!) I remember doing your hair for school and dances and it would be flat in like 5 min. It drove me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! For just starting a blog, you have done amazing!! It is so fun to learn new things about you! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In HS I used to hate when dj would talk and not play music in the morning. Now it is the other way around. I like the talk better just like you. haha I loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, this was the most INSIGHTFUL thing I have ever read! hellloooo, crazy girl!! :) YOU EAT GUM?! hA! Your fear of pilsbury cans!? Losing bobby pins (I am SOO the same way! where do they all go?!)
    YOU KILL ME! I laughed so hard! thanks for the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List