Pages

2.13.2009

Not to brag...but




My dad is great. Not just because he sends me treat packages every week, spoils me and talks to me on the phone a few times a week. {true story} But he is such a hard worker and a wonderful grandpa...just to name a few. I also know that no matter what, he is always on my side! The last time he came to visit I was a mess when he left. I was honestly crying uncontrollably. I miss him! His latest spoiling was my Valentines present. I got it yesterday and didn't even pretend like I could wait till Saturday to open it. Inside was a $100 gift card to Down East so I can shop on-line. {Laura...sorry to spoil it cause your probably getting the same thing} I just wanted to share my excitement...but not the gift card. Thanks Dad!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, your dad has always spoiled you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIII missy! Oh my...how are you doing?!? This is Aarean...I found your blog on Ashley Giddings' blog...I am totally adding you! You look just great! Hope you are doing well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love your dad! he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And...I think David is rigt that you are spoiled and get everything you want. I wish my Dad would spoil me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! We could split it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa. that is some kind of wonderful.
    :)
    i was thinking of writing "congratulations" but then that seemed weird... so I will write, "awesome!" instead!! :)
    oh, and about the "top secret" blog---it's just for writing down funny things we heard, my random thoughts that no one wants to really sit down and read, and ... basically that's it! :) So, if someone did "break" in, they'd probably be bored to tears. True story. :)
    anyway, happy v-day!
    hope today is WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List