Pages

2.25.2009

Shout out x 3

#1. Shout out to my funny cousin Keri-Beth: Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!

#2. Shout out to my sister in law Kristen: Good luck with your Marathon this weekend. Your amazing and I'm sure you will do great! I will take excellent care of your two cuties while you are gone. Happy running.

#3. Shout out to my hubby David. I will miss you while I am gone. Love you!


Love, Ashley

4 comments:

  1. dear ashley.
    why are you going away?
    what for?
    just curious.
    i like to keep tabs on you.
    why?
    because i like you.
    hope your trip is the bomb diggity.
    love melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment Ashley! P.S. I love shout outs! Good idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ash! I hope I do well. And THANKS! so much for watching the chillens. They love you tons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I didn't know you had a blog! ha ha....now I can keep better tabs on you. lol! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List