I want to go on vacation. I want a new haircut. I want to spend a week cleaning and organizing every inch of my house. I want a tan. I want to lose weight. I want to not eat all the Valentines candy people at work left on my desk. I want a baby. I want fun stuff to blog about. I want to be better at reading scriptures. I want it to rain. I want to go to Utah to see all the people I miss. I want to see every person in my family...especially my cousins I miss dearly. I want to be productive. I want to love Texas. I want a girl best friend that lives in Texas. I want to be the person the Lord wants and knows I can be. I want to be a better friend and wife. I want David to like his Valentines present as much as I do.
I want to be content.
David likes to joke and say I get everything I want. So I guess we'll see if he's right!
love it.
ReplyDeleteamen to lots of it too.
hey, it's friday the 13th, so maybe your wishes really WILL come true! :)
xoxo
melis
I think you deserve all of it. I've been saying I want to be content too but, if we were always content we would never grow and learn. Love ya!
ReplyDelete