Pages

2.20.2009

Glad it's almost over....

This week I mean. I don't know about the rest of you...but I think I have been more annoyed this week than I probably was in all of 2008. Man...I hope next week is better! David was DJ'ing so I caught up on this weeks episode of this show. {He is not a fan} Maybe it was the crappy week...but I just cried while I watched it! {Fellow Grey's fans...didn't you think the lesbian story line was over? Why are they starting that again!}



Then I caught the end of this lovely movie. I don't think I have watched it in a couple years...but I forgot how much I like it. If I was home alone I would have been belting out the songs with them. Next time I guess.


I have to work tomorrow...so I'm just going to curl up in my bed and finish my book! Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hope next week is better!! And as for GA, I am so done with that story line, I thought they knew it was not popular with viewers and would never bring it back again. Why do they do this to us??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that was Mary before. I'm using my mom's comment. I bet you were surprised to think she watches Grey's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moulin Rouge is one of my most favorite movies. And I LOVE the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Moulin Rouge soundtrack!! I need to see that movie again!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List