Pages

2.22.2009

One last post about Lily....{For now}




Last Saturday when I was working our niece Lily came over and apparently started doing the dishes on her own. She also likes to help me make food sometimes....so here she is licking the frosting from dessert. Today she decided she wanted to feed David an orange. With each piece she said it was something else...like here is the airplane...zoooooom. We just love her!

2 comments:

  1. My kids have the best aunt and uncle ever. And they love you guys tons!! We are going to miss not living within walking distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who Lily is, but she sure is cute. I am assuming she must be a niece on David's side of the family. By the way Ashley, you asked about the post on my blog. I didn't know who it was and it was weird. Wanted to sell me a cell phone, so I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List