Pages

2.04.2009

It's about time!

David is making a web site for us...but until it's finished, I thought I would create a blog. Mostly for me! I bought a cute journal a few months back...and it is still blank. So I thought I would give this a shot! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Fun stuff Ashley. I will enjoy reading it, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...you got a blog! If you need help making it cute I can send you some directions I used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be fun to keep in touch like this. By the way I know that I still owe you an email. That is quite an impressive list of places you have visited. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cuz! Glad to see you are a blogger now! And yes, it is about time! I'm so excited for us to be closer to each other! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash, the comment from Kerry is really from Auntie M, I still am a little slow with computer stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the minimalist look. It's nice to see you have a blog, they are slightly addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy day! I am thrilled you have a blog and jealous with all the places you have been together!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List