Pages

3.01.2009

I cant wait for Monday night!


It's finally here...The Bachelor finale! I love this show and believe in their love every time! I'm seriously so excited to see what happens. David and I got engaged 3 years ago last Friday...the 27th. The night we got engaged I had watched The Bachelor at his apartment. To my fellow Texas Bachelor fans: If your husbands are hogging the TV and/or you need a place to watch it...your welcome to come to my house!!!

7 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see what happens. I'm not usually a fan of this show but, I was hooked this time! We want Melissa to be his bride...go Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I think he will choose DeAnna or Molly, not that I like either of them... I can't wait, Chuck loves watching this show with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a commercial and I am so confused...and excited! Neither Molly or Melissa are wearing the color dress they showed in the beginning of the season when he is proposing. AHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited too! We were just talking about it here with Kim. We're all trying to figure out what it meant by the commercial. Have fun watching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lame and read spoilers already...and I don't want to give anything away, but it's going to be waaaay different that any other season. So much drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hA!!! I know! I am DYING TOO!! I kept telling Aaron "four more sleeps" then "three" then "two" and now NONE! :) What can I say, I'm a 3 year old at heart!

    Okay, so who do you think he will choose!?!? I am thinking Melissa. Her name is the best, duh, and Molly doesn't seem too convincing. Plus, Ty will like Melissa more... she seems like she'd be more at ease with little kids.

    And, what?! DeAAAAHna is making an appearance??! She seems so abrasive... wow. What a night! I'm so glad we are kindred spirits. :) HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley! I'm glad you found me! My mother-in-law just moved to San Antonio last weekend, so I'm sure we'll be out there quite a bit! We helped her move in, but we didn't get to see anything of the town, hopefully we'll make it back early spring!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List