Pages

3.10.2009

Whats new with David

I figured since 99% of this blog is about me...I would post an update about David! David is in his LAST semester of school at UTSA and is getting his Bachelors in Real Estate Finance and Development. Yay! He is planning on starting an MBA program this summer. He is even thinking about doing some of it abroad! When he is not busy being a DJ or student, he is working on leasing Alamo Business Park. ABP is a 40,000 square foot commercial warehouse located of of I-35 right by Brook Army Medical Center. David has been there every step of the way from finding the land, getting permits from the city, getting bid's on the project, bidding on finish outs, and now leasing. {And all the other things that have to happen that I don't know about!} The other people on his team live in Utah and California, so he is the only one in town. The building is almost done and they have 3 out of 6 spaces leased. He goes to school at night, so he spends all day calling and going to different locations trying to find people to lease the space. Once the building is done and leased, is will be managing the property. I am really proud of him and appreciate how hard he works! If I am ever complaining about all I have to do he tells me "Ashley, I will never expect you to work harder than I do". I think that statement overwhelms me more then it comforts me...but I know what he means! I just love him!

5 comments:

  1. David is one of the hardest workers I know. It must be nice having a husband that you know will never let you go hungry or homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you work hard too, Ash! I don't even get up at 6:30. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture of Dave at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley, just wanted to stop by and say hi! I just love your header on your blog. It's such a blessing to have hard working husbands! Tell David hi...Love, Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be fun! I will have to see when we are going to plan it. I was thinking of doing it on the 5th of June because I have another friend coming into town then. Let me know the dates you will be in town and we will see what we can work out.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List