Pages

3.04.2009

Blog comment confusion.

Question. When someone leaves a comment on your blog, and you want to write back to them, do you go to their blog and put it under a random post...or comment back on your own post to them? Got it? I think it might make more sense if you go to their blog and put it under a random one. Cause what are the chances they are going to go back and look at your comments again. Right? I have seen both and I just wondered what you all thought! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I always go to their blog, because I don't normally sit and read other people's comments. Love ya Ash! Hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can when leaving a comment have follow up comments emailed to you, but I never rememeber to check that box, so I never end up seeing if anyone answered. I think it can do either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny that you posted about this exact topic! I was just trying to figure out how to write you back! I decided to come on your blog and write you b/c it seemed like a better chance of you reading it! Anyways, I decided to email you too. So check that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny because I always wonder since I have seen it both ways too, I always just leave a comment on the person's blog who asked the question because I think they will be more likely to read it.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List