Pages

3.10.2009

I'll be signing autographs later tonight.

I was just looking at my friend Michelle's blog. She was my old roommate in Utah. Oh we had some crazy times at the apartment! Really. Anyways, I just remembered something funny. Michelle was really good friends with Donny Osmond's son Don. One night we went to hang out with Don at his house. {He still lived with his parents.} We got to his house and went inside. Then all the sudden Donny freakin Osmond was walking down the stairs. I was like..."uh...hi" and he said hi back. Then we went and played pool. {with Don...not Donny}. Random story I know...but I thought I would share.

This got me thinkng of famous people I have met. While doing Student Government at UVSC, I was on Academic Senate, and we were in charge of bringing speakers to campus. Here are some of the famous faces we brought that I got to meet. From left to right we have Paul Rusesabagina who was the main character Don Cheadle played in the movie Hotel Rwanda. Next to him is George Bush. No, I haven't met him. But I want to...for some reason I always have. Next is John Stossel from 2020. And Michael Moore. Yes, I was one of the people that started that crazy Utah Valley drama. Boy was that an exciting time! And last, we have the real Patch Adams. He sure was weird! Dont be jealous!



So I want to know...what famous people have you all met?

3 comments:

  1. LOL! We had some good times didn't we? : ) Don't forget that you also met Rossane Barre when we met Michael Moore. (I have no idea how to properly spell her name) I know that you've always looked up to her and have wanted to emulate her stunning characteristics. : ) LOL!

    I think that I actually saved the newspaper article with the picture of our academic senate, Michael Moore and Rossane Barre. I'm going to have to see if I can find that after we move. If I can find it, I'll totally scan it in to my computer and email it to you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i met aly + aj from the disney channel at the LAX airport. i ran up and asked them for their autographs. and got them.

    i.am.awesome.

    and one of donny's son's was in my single's ward 3 years ago. no one knew who his dad was for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!!! Well, as far as famous people go... here's a few. I've met Ty Detmer (Heisman Trophe winner from BYU) I actually got to shoot hoops with him at a friends house. I met Shawn Bradley the 7'6" BYU player who played for the rockets later. He was signing autographs at a car dealership... so my dad took us to meet him.
    Then I met the Fischer family. This particular family is the one who started up a little t-shirt and Jeans Company called Old Navy, which kept getting bigger and bigger and then became Banana Republic and Gap also. That was pretty cool to meet them. They were vacationing on Martha's Vineyard with the family I nannied for.
    Anyway, I think that's about it. Nothing too exciting.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List