I love right now. Its Friday at 6:00pm. I have the motivation for all the things I want to do this weekend. {Clean the house...especially my room, laundry, grocery shopping, figure out what that nasty smell was when I walked in tonight, plan my church lesson, go to the Temple, relax, maybe some shopping..} Lets just hope it lasts. This morning when I got up at 6:30am, David came in and wanted to go for a walk so "we can spend time together". We did...and I loved every minute of it. I just love him! Tonight we are going to the Married Institute game night. David is more excited than I am....but it should be fun. Oh. Speaking of Institute. I have a story. But I will save it for another day. I hope you all have a great weekend!
3.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how it happened, but I somehow deleted the comment that took me 10 min to write! WELL.. what I said was...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the invite tonight. SOrry i didn't text you back. I worked today till 7:45pm. ew. And we have friends staying with us until Monday. I feel we are growing apart as couple friends. We need to get together. It's essential.