
If I was given one chance in my life to look one year into the future...I think I would use it now. {But knowing me, I probably would have used it already on something like seeing who I was going to marry. hehe}
It's not as much about impatience or curiosity, but I think I need something to look forward to...a little hope. A little hope that the things I dream about might just happen... this year.
It's not as much about impatience or curiosity, but I think I need something to look forward to...a little hope. A little hope that the things I dream about might just happen... this year.
I always wish I could look forward and see what life will be like in a year.
ReplyDeleteif i could use the future card ... i would use it on who i'm going to marry too.
ReplyDeletewhat can i say ... ?
Hey Ashley. haha. I wish we had those powers sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to add you to my blog list, okay!??!
Tiffanie