I just wanted to say I am so very excited for my Dad to get into town TOMORROW! I can't wait! I have my folder all ready of ideas of new things we can do for this trip. Here is what I have:
- Market Square downtown
- Witte Museum
- San Antonio Zoo {If Lily & Gunnar can play}
- Blue Star Brewery Art Show
- Guenther House
- Bandera Texas {Fun with lily}
- Helotes Market Square {Also more fun with Lily & Gunnar}
- More yummy food
He is only here till Sunday...so we will have to narrow it down a bit. All you San Antonion's can let me know what your favorites are if you would like. Oh, and Kristen, I hope I can borrow your kids sometime!
Oh...PS. I went shopping this week and I replaced my white shirt I ruined with the pen. I got my new shoes I defenitly earned by helping David with his homework. You know the silver shoes I got for valentines day? Well I got the same ones but in black. What can I say...I like flats!
Hope you have fun with your daddy! I like flats too, but sometimes I feel like I'm too short for them!
ReplyDeleteyou can borrow them anyday! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww your dad is awesome!! Have a good time! P.S. I love flats too. I have more of those than any other shoe(well, besides flip flops).
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that your dad can come for a visit. I always love it when my dad (Poppa) can come for a visit. Have a great time and tell him hi.
ReplyDeleteAshley I'm so glad to see that you have a blog!!! I love being able to keep up with everyone. I couldn't help but notice all the places you have traveled to. So much fun! Kendal and I love to travel too. I now just need to figure out how to keep it going after having a baby:) P.S. Your wedding picture on the side is gorgeous. I LOVE your dress.
ReplyDelete