Pages

4.23.2009

"Extra $100"

In my Real Simple Magazine, they always have a little section called "What would you do with an extra $100?" Then a reader writes in and says what they would do. I always wondered what I would do with an "extra" $100. Well, my dad recently gave me $100 for some fun money. It was the perfect opportunity! Ha! So this is what I did with my "extra" $100:


$40: Got a manicure and pedicure
$1: Bought a candy bar that one of my students was selling
$22: Went to lunch twice with co-workers. {I don't go with them to eat very often. It gets expensive!}
$1: Pack of Beemans gum
$15: Pitched in for sympathy flowers for a co-worker
$21 left. I think I will keep it till I find a cute shirt or something. We'll see!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what I would do with it... I bet I would just spend it on eating out. I love going out to eat now because by the time I cook something at home I don't want it anymore.. unless it is cereal or noodles and they get really old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I would buy food and eat it all myself because that seems to be all I do lately. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I could definitely go for a pedicure! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List