I used the GPS on Thursday and brought it back in the house for David. He always keeps it in his car. So yesterday he was leaving to DJ and he asked me to help him look for the GPS. He thought he had brought it to his car, but he couldn't find it. I looked and didn't see it. I didn't really think much of it and figured it would turn up this weekend.
Today a man came to the door and asked for Larry. The mail for Alamo Business Park comes to our house and has Larry M's name on it. I told him David was here and asked what company he was with and I would go get him. I was a little confused.
He was holding our GPS in his hand and a piece of mail. He said he had seen it in the middle of the street a couple streets over with the piece of mail and he wanted to return it. Apparently David had set it on the top of his car, drove away and it fell of into the street!
I thought it was so crazy that not only he brought it too us, but that there was a piece of mail with it! And it wasn't broken! The piece of mail looks like it had be driven over a few times, but the GPS was perfect. The charger was still attached and everything. I think I told him thank you like 12 times.
Come to think of it, David did this when we were dating my my brand new lap top. We got up the street and a man on a motorcycle knocked on the window and handed it to us. Maybe I should leave him a friendly note in his car to check the roof before he drives off! {Love you David...wink}
Today a man came to the door and asked for Larry. The mail for Alamo Business Park comes to our house and has Larry M's name on it. I told him David was here and asked what company he was with and I would go get him. I was a little confused.
He was holding our GPS in his hand and a piece of mail. He said he had seen it in the middle of the street a couple streets over with the piece of mail and he wanted to return it. Apparently David had set it on the top of his car, drove away and it fell of into the street!
I thought it was so crazy that not only he brought it too us, but that there was a piece of mail with it! And it wasn't broken! The piece of mail looks like it had be driven over a few times, but the GPS was perfect. The charger was still attached and everything. I think I told him thank you like 12 times.
Come to think of it, David did this when we were dating my my brand new lap top. We got up the street and a man on a motorcycle knocked on the window and handed it to us. Maybe I should leave him a friendly note in his car to check the roof before he drives off! {Love you David...wink}
No comments:
Post a Comment