I saw this on Miss Aarean J's blog and I loved it...so I am sharing it with you!
Even though I am anxious to see what comes next in life, I am learning to love where I am right now...and I do. Goodnight!
A boy...a girl...a baby girl...a baby boy and a blog.
wow! so many great posts!!!
ReplyDeleteyou go, girl!
i love that your conversation with your dad about the blog---TOO FUNNY!!!
good work. loved it all.
and, the part with the band-aids covering the spider... you are CRAZY. it's official. :)
Ha ha! I don't think that you're too crazy for covering the spider. I totally would have done the same thing. Spiders freak me out completely!
ReplyDeleteI hope that this next year brings so much happiness to you Ash. You deserve it and you deserve to have all of your dreams come true. Hang in there. Life doesn't always deal us the cards that we want in the order that we want them. I can for sure testify to that. You are a great person Ash and a wonderful example.
That's a good quote. It's funny how we always want things to change, but when we look back, we realize why we were going through what it was and how much we grew......I am glad you had a good time with your dad. My parents helped me plant some flowers while they were here! Must be a parent thing! :) They look great! Love ya!
ReplyDelete