Pages

4.06.2009

My two favorite Davids!

For dinner on Friday my dad treated us to The Cheesecake Factory. That place is so good!



While my dad was here he did plenty of spoiling and fixed a few things for me like my vacuum, car window, car lights, and planted flowers with me! We also had an ant situation:


Ashley: {Digging in the dirt} "Ahh...there is a fire ant pile."
Dad: {getting closer to it}
Ashley: "Dad, they will bite you. Watch out."
Dad: {almost touching them}
Ashley: "No, seriously! They bite."
Dad: "Ha!"
Ashley: {Shaking my head}
Dad: "Ouch, ouch. We don't have those in California. Man that hurts"
Ashley "Dad."
Dad: "I don't know whats worse, the bite or that you warned me and I didn't listen"

Ten minutes later...

Dad: "Now Ashley, your not going to mention this on your blog are you?"

Oops!

Here are my beautiful flowers!



Thanks for visiting Dad! I love you and I can't wait to see you again soon!


P.S. The cute boy on the couch spending quality time with his mac...I just love him!


3 comments:

  1. Love the gerber daisies. Your yard looks great. If you happen to need more boards from Home Depot, pick me up one will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! Can your dad come and visit my house?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little garden! The best part of spring is planting flowers and enjoying the mild weather. This post really makes me want a garden!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List