Not much is going on in the Walch house lately. Oh, I did spend Saturday relaxed getting a massage, manicure and pedicure. Thanks dad! {Jealous...j/k}. That night we watched Seven Pounds with Joe and Louise. I thought it was good...but pretty sad! We also had a nice Easter Sunday. I made us Easter baskets and carried out the Walch tradition of hiding them. Well, I just hid David's. I put his in the microwave and it took him like 10 minutes to find it. It was pretty entertaining! After church we went to David's mom's house and ate some very yummy food! Then I spent the rest of the evening finally finishing cleaning my room! I had a HUGE pile of clean clothes I needed to put away. Oh, and a lame story for the day {lamer than my soup post} I was running a little late this morning so I decided to put my mascara on in the car. So when I finally had the chance to stop I started putting it on. I wondered if the person behind me could see me and if they could, they would probably think I was dumb and not a good driver. When I looked back, the lady driving behind me was putting on her mascara too! The HUGE difference was I only did it when I was stopped. I swear she was applying her mascara for like 5 minutes straight! No joke! While she was driving and everything. I was both impressed at her skills, and also a little shocked at how much mascara she must use.
I finally paid my public library fee today. I owed $30.80. Oops. Well at least I can check books out again. I hope you all are having a good week!
That's scary! I don't know why people think they can drive and do stuff like that. I have a hard enough time in front of the mirror! I am going to go get a library card here this week. Any good books you want to recommend?
ReplyDeleteok, you just crack me up.
ReplyDeletelove the soup post and your so-called "boring april update"---ashley, face it, you don't make anything BORING. you are hilarious.
hey, and way to go on the library fees. hA!
stinks!
The microwave: Now that's a good hiding place. I'll have to remember that one.
ReplyDelete