On Friday, my dad and I took my nephew Gunnar to the San Antonio Zoo. It was so much fun! I think Gunnar had a lot of fun, and as you can tell from the last picture, he was worn out! He didn't like the big animals as much, but he loved the monkeys, fish, water and playing in the kid zone. If you are around the Smith's long enough, you will also start using the word "cutie" to describe things. Well cutie Gunnar was saying "cutie fish" and "cutie monkeys". We had to get him a wax animal just like I would get when I was little from the L.A Zoo. I think the giraffe had a few teeth marks by the time we left.
I'm really going to miss him!
I'm really going to miss him!

Whose little guy is that? He's so cute! He loves his aunt Ashley.
ReplyDelete