It has been a very busy weekend. Normally I don't have much going on over the weekends. And getting back from vacation is never as easy as it seems it might be. I still have not un-packed. Good thing my husband does not mind doing Laundry...without asking at that. I have 2+ weeks worth of mail on my kitchen table. I am not even close to uploading pictures from the holidays. Oh, and my now almost dead Christmas tree is still fully decorated. Sigh.
But my days were well spent spending time with family, girlfriends, visiting sweet Melis and meeting new baby Calvin, celebrations for an almost bride, and serving in my calling. So all you get from me this weekend is a Sunday thought. But it is a great one by a great man. Enjoy.
"Remember that you are entitled to our [Heavenly] Father's blessings in this work. He did not call you to your privileged post to walk alone, without guidance, trusting to luck. On the contrary, He knows your skill, He realizes your devotion, and He will convert your supposed inadequacies to recognized strengths. He has promised: 'I will go before your face. I will be on your righthave and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angles round about you, to bear you up' "
-President Thomas S. Monson
Found here.
Hi there! THis is Kristen's sis-in-law Jenni...for some odd reason I'm not sure I've ever actually met you in person...weird! Anyhow, I love your cute blog! I pop on over every now and again from Erin's blog--she has a link. Anyhow, I have to ask you what ETSY store you got that cute necklace from! I've seen several stores but didn't know how good the quality was and since you seem to like yours I thought I'd go with your good find! Let me know if you get a chance...my email is jensmith001@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
oh, i love this quote. good find. love it.
ReplyDeleteand loved seeing you this past week.
xoxo
melis
p.s. i hate unpacking and doing laundry, so I'm gonna wish you EXTRA luck doing those things (way to go david for getting going on that!)