I remember when we were on a 2 week vacation in Bali. I would think about my family and life back home...and how the world just went on without us. We were out of touch from everything...and yet...life still went on back home. I remember realizing how small I am in this big world. Just another person. And pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things I guess.
On the other hand...
About a year ago I was having a really hard time with something that was going on. I was so sad about it and I was having a hard time loving myself. I remember exactly where I was when I felt God's love for me. That even though I could not love myself, He loved me. For that moment I felt so important. That in this whole wide world... He loved me. I hope I never forget that either.
That quote just makes me think of that.
Happy Sunday
On the other hand...
About a year ago I was having a really hard time with something that was going on. I was so sad about it and I was having a hard time loving myself. I remember exactly where I was when I felt God's love for me. That even though I could not love myself, He loved me. For that moment I felt so important. That in this whole wide world... He loved me. I hope I never forget that either.
That quote just makes me think of that.
Happy Sunday

Thanks for sharing! That's great. I love you too Ash!
ReplyDeletei love everything you wrote. amen to it all.
ReplyDeletexoxo
melis