Pages

1.30.2010

A little crafting and some complaining.

While I was in California I went through a box that had some lace that my great grandma had hand made. I wanted to try to do something with it. So I made some necklaces the other day. They are smaller then they look in the pictures. I have not yet worn one...so I am not exactly sure how I feel about them yet. I just thought I could enjoy it more like this. When we were in Bali we got a TON on silver chains...so I got to use some of that too!


I have a cold. I started to feel different early last week so I knew something was coming. Well it's here. I know it is just a cold...but I just want it to go away. Seriously...my face hurts and I look like crap. One thing I hate about a cold is it is not really one of those things you can call in sick for...unless it is super bad. David is DJ'ing tonight and so I am going to sit here with my Green Machine, US Weekly, Kleenex, Butterfinger and TV remote and try to feel better!
(Yay...Two Weeks Notice is one. One of my Fav's.)
Happy Saturday Night!

3 comments:

  1. So cute...my birthday is coming up. ;) haha lol Green Machine, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be creative! You can pull anything off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you wearing one of these, I would have never though to make them into necklaces!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List