I can have a fridge FULL of food...but find nothing that I want to eat?
{Jake & Erin and Kristen & Aaron both gave us their fridge and freezer food when they moved. We definitly don't need to go to the store for a while. We even have more at David's mom's since we ran out of room}

WOW Ashley!! I was going to say thats YOUR fridge? Just for the two of you, but I guess if people gave you lots of food that makes better since. And yes, that is pretty funny there is nothing that appealed to you. lol. Just wait til you are pregnant one day, that sure does happen EASILY there are only certain things you'll want and NOTHING else will satisfy you :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have been having a fun summer too :)
tiffanie is right! once your pregnant and you want something, nothing else will do til you have that something!! oh the joys ...
ReplyDeletelooks like it's time to get creative in the kitchen with all that food :)
miss ya.
holy crap man! Start with the watermelon. It's taking up most the room.
ReplyDeleteI wish my fridge looked like that..
ReplyDelete