Pages

6.11.2009

I just need to complain for a sec.Thanks.

Weather for San Antonio, TX
99°F
Current: Clear
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 23%
Thu
Mostly Sunny
99°F | 76°F
Fri
Mostly Sunny
99°F | 76°F
Sat
Mostly Sunny
99°F | 76°F




Our summer program started Monday and is 6-weeks long. The worst part happens everyday from 4:00-5:15pm. The ride home. I ride the school bus with 40 HS students {who just had PE} with leather seats and no AC. I'm borrowing my SIL Michelle's car with leather seats and the AC is not working. This is sick...but I walk in the door everyday in my soaking wet clothes and take a cold shower right away. David laughed yesterday at how wet my clothes were. I think being in Michelle's car is worse then the school bus though. BUT...I should have my new car this weekend...with cloth seats...and a working AC!

Hopefully I will catch up on my blogging this weekend too.

6 comments:

  1. David needs to let you use his 4 runner! What kind of a husband makes his wife drive the car with no A/C in 99 degree weather?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that's horrible. It's too hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so hot yesterday morning on vacation I decided to wear my bathing suit and sun dress since everyone else had on their suits for the beach...it felt so cool to not have all those layers! lol Maybe you should wear your bathing suit to work! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ya girl! I tried to go to a park the other day...big mistake! I do have AC though, so no comlaints here. You should buy a fan or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah.... you totally have a valid complaint. I would complain too. When we lived in Las Vegas I seriously wanted to hug whoever it was that invented air conditioning. Summer stinks without it!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List