Last Sunday I told David I wanted to see our niece and nephew Lily and Gunnar everyday till they move. The leave the 10th for D.C. I haven't seen them since! And it's my fault!
Work is crazy!!! We start our 6 week summer program next week...so we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Last night by boss and I were at the office till 9pm. I have to work Saturday all day and Sunday night too! Then...starting Monday I have to ride the bus with the students...so I have to LEAVE my house by 6:45am. People, that's the time I wake up...or try to. And I wont be home till at least 5:30pm. Oh, and my car is done...at the tow lot still...so David has had to give me rides to work. {I actually am now borrowing my SIL Michelle's car [who is in London] for a couple days till we get our new one!}
My point...well...I needed to vent for a second. But mostly...how am I supposed to spend every free second with Lily and Gunnar if I don't have any. This is bad timing. Please don't go.
We do have a date night planned for tonight...David + Me + Lily + Gunnar + lots of spoiling. Lets just hope I get out of the office on-time tonight.
sigh...
You are such a good aunt! G and L are lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteThey were still talking about it after you left. Thanks for being so awesome.
ReplyDelete