Happy Fathers Day dad!
Thanks for always being my #1 fan.
{I hope you know I'm yours too}
Thanks for everything!
Thanks for always being my #1 fan.
{I hope you know I'm yours too}
Thanks for everything!
Love you!!! Ashley
A boy...a girl...a baby girl...a baby boy and a blog.
I LOVE those pics! I totally remember those couches! :) Your dad is a great guy!
ReplyDeleteCutie baby Ashley with black hair.
ReplyDeleteAshley, your baby pics are so adorable! I need to have a little Ashley running around so I can hug and pinch those cute cheeks!
ReplyDeletebtw, how do you like mommywood? I was thinking of checking it out.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pictures! You were such a cutie! Your chunkie little arms and legs in that second pic reminds me of my babies! Hope you're doing great :)
ReplyDeleteAww, that's sweet. Ashley, you were a cute little girl!
ReplyDelete