On Friday's we take our students on some sort of trip. This last Friday we went to a ropes course in Austin. We did some team building activities on the ground, and then we moved on to the "high ropes". Well...I decided to try the one where you climb up the pole, then zip line down. I did pretty good...but I was definitely a little chicken when I got to the top. The student in from of me was really scared, and so I had to hold myself up there for about 3 minutes till she jumped. I was dying! I was trying to encourage her to jump in the nicest way possible. It was pretty windy up there too! Its always pretty scary jumping off! You can't tell from the picture, but I have a scared out of my mind look on my face. I also didn't think about sunscreen at all. So...I got fried on my face, arms and neck. Oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment