Pages

6.15.2009

Maybe I should just start buying my books.

So, just a couple months ago I paid $30.80 in late library fees. I made a goal to not have anymore library fees for the rest of the year. Today, I got this e-mail:

Message from the San Antonio Public Library:

The item(s) indicated below are seven (7) days
overdue. Please return the item(s)at your
earliest convenience.

AUTHOR: Weisberger, Lauren,
TITLE: Chasing Harry Winston
CALL NO: FICTION WEISBERGER


Dang it! I know it was due...but I'm not done with the book...and I'm not taking it back till I'm done. Whats a girl to do!?! Whatever library...just take all my money. I better hurry and finish the book. I'm sure its a few dollars already. Well...maybe I will try that goal again for 2010. Wish me luck...I'll need it!

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me that are library books are due tomorrow. I got an email that I can call and renew them over the phone. Maybe you need to just check them out again so you don't have more fee's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Didn't you renew that while you were here? You should pay me the money you spend in fees and I will renew your books for you! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List