Yay! So glad! :) I am seriously thinking about just coming to see you by myself!(Especially if you have a Jimmy Johns!) You'll have to let me know when your summer program is done or when would be a good time. I'm not sure what kind of a camera I'm going to get yet. We're just in the looking/research stage. I think Cam wants to get it for my b-day, but maybe it can just be an early present! Thanks for letting me practice the cake with you guys! We ended up being in a hurry, but it worked! Love ya and can't wait to hear what you've been up to!
Yay! So glad! :) I am seriously thinking about just coming to see you by myself!(Especially if you have a Jimmy Johns!) You'll have to let me know when your summer program is done or when would be a good time. I'm not sure what kind of a camera I'm going to get yet. We're just in the looking/research stage. I think Cam wants to get it for my b-day, but maybe it can just be an early present! Thanks for letting me practice the cake with you guys! We ended up being in a hurry, but it worked! Love ya and can't wait to hear what you've been up to!
ReplyDeletei'm craving those muddy buddies you made a while ago. we should do a movie night and make them!
ReplyDelete