I forgot to mention earlier...
David was a driver for youth conference a couple weekends ago, so on Friday night we had to pick them up from the dance. We got there a little early and decided to go inside.
Talk about awkward!
Watching them slow dance was terrible...and then watching the ones who didn't have anyone to dance with...it was painful! All of it. {But a little entertaining at the same time}
I don't remember dances being that awkward when I went to them...{but I'm sure they were}.
{By the way, I'm sure Youth Conference was great. I'm just referring to the dancing skills (or lack of) and wallflowers. I don't want anyone to be offended who helped put it on!}
David was a driver for youth conference a couple weekends ago, so on Friday night we had to pick them up from the dance. We got there a little early and decided to go inside.
Talk about awkward!
Watching them slow dance was terrible...and then watching the ones who didn't have anyone to dance with...it was painful! All of it. {But a little entertaining at the same time}
I don't remember dances being that awkward when I went to them...{but I'm sure they were}.
{By the way, I'm sure Youth Conference was great. I'm just referring to the dancing skills (or lack of) and wallflowers. I don't want anyone to be offended who helped put it on!}
Yes, I think it was...as far as I can remember! :) Oh, how are you enjoying the new book?
ReplyDeletepahahah nothing is what it seems i guess!?!? :-)
ReplyDeletelol, yeah, I can see that.
ReplyDelete